Monday, June 8, 2009

Bronwen's first talk in church....


On Sunday Bronwen gave her first talk in church. It was the cutest thing ever! I told her a few days in advance that she would be speaking in primary and she was so excited. She told me everything she wanted to say. I thought I would have to prepare it, but she did it herself. I was amazed! On Saturday she practiced a couple of times and then on Sunday she got right up and said what she had planned. It was a very proud mother moment to see my three year old get up and give a talk that she prepared herself. She wasn't even scared at all! I wish I was as brave as her.

4 comments:

Heidi

You guys are doing a great job as parents to have a child with that much confidence in herself to do something like that. Teach me please!!!
It was so much fun to hang out this weekend. Thanks for planning the BBQ!!!
And Happy Birthday!!!!!

Kakes

Aw! I wish I'd been in Jr. Primary to hear it! What a little star!

Alea

That's so awesome Bronwen prepared her talk and gave it so well! She is super smart and so adorable! I wish I could have seen it myself!

Sarah

That is so sweet. You must have been so proud :) What an amazing little girl you have!