Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Camping in the Uintahs


On Friday we went camping up in the Uintahs. It was absolutely gorgeous! I had a ton of pictures, but they were mysteriously erased. So, when we got home there were only 4 pictures on my camera. I was really bummed. Here are two of the pictures. We had a really great time. It was nice to get away from the heat for a while. As you can see there is still a little bit of snow up there. In the first picture if you look really closely you can see Bronwen and Howard climbing up to touch the snow.

2 comments:

Alea

That looks so beautiful there! It's really too bad about your other pictures being erased. But it looks like tons of fun. Bronwen is so adventurous!

Unknown

I love the Uintahs. You'll have to tell me where you guys camped. I would love to take the girls out soon.