Sunday, March 1, 2009

This week's assignment


So, capturing movement is a pretty tough thing to do. This is the closest I could get. Even though this isn't an action shot it looks like the background is moving. We have been experimenting with all the things Dan told us about, so this was just one of those experiments.
Actually, a funny thing about this picture is that we took it at a bed and breakfast. We took a bunch of shots like this and some pretty weird things turned up in the pictures. While we were there we also had a bunch of things happen like the lights would be on when we came back even though we turned them on when we left or off if we left them on and the alarm went off twice at crazy times! So, maybe there is something moving in the background..........

6 comments:

Unknown

Very cool, where exactly were you guys? How did you set up the picture? It looks great...

Alea

That's awesome! I love that picture. That sounds so crazy at that Bed and Breakfast. Creepy!

Kakes

You guys are adorable.

Trina

I love the picture! It's been a long time, but Kirsten told me you were on facebook and then I found your blog, it's great! It's fun to catch up via the Internet. Your little girl is darling!

Ezmerelda Endora Enid

Oooh... I'm intrigued. The photo is lovely, it looks photoshopped! I like the sound of that B&B... where was it?

Renae

So, the bed and breakfast we went to was "Castle Creek inn". It was a really cute place. I have heard of lots of people going there and they never experienced anything weird. Maybe it was just coincidence.