Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oregon pictures

On the way to Scio you drive through the cutest town called "sisters". I love this place so much I would move there! This picture does not do it justice. You have to see it for yourself!
Mimi and Bronwen at the beach.

The coast was awesome! I had never been there before. I was so excited to finally see it! It was way too cold to even get your feet wet, but it was worth the trip just to see it.
Here is one of the covered bridges in Scio where we stayed. It is a really beautiful place.

We spent the day in Portland. Connor's cousin showed us around. It was a lot of fun. We explored the "pearl" it is called that because it is the best part of Portland. It was a blast! For some reason we thought it was going to be warmer than it was so we all froze.

2 comments:

Kakes

I'm glad you guys made it back safely through all the mad storminess! Looks like your trip was awesome. We miss you! I'm going to steal some of your time away once we get all well- like it or not!

Alea

That looks beautiful there! Too bad it was so cold. It looks like you had fun anyway! :-)